Fees and Charges
The fee for each manuscript is (250,000 Iraqi Dinars IQD). The author/s has to pay the first payment which is 75,000 IQD (nonrefundable). If your paper is accepted, you have to pay the rest before the official acceptance letter is issued.
- For national researchers, you can pay in person or use Zain Cash payment.
- For international researchers, the payment method is (mobile transfer wire) via Western Unions Company (Altaif Office / Al-Qadisiyah /Iraq). Submitted to the journal`s account (his/her name will be given by the journal e-mail).
- No fees are required for developing countries with low-income countries, according to the World Bank Country classification by income level.
- There is no charge until the manuscript is accepted for publication and this does not affect any editorial decisions.
- Upon request, we offer waivers and discounts on the article publishing charges (APCs), for international researchers as shown below:
- who have an h-index of twenty or more and show high scientific contributions.
- Corresponding authors with primary affiliation in countries defined by the World Bank as low-income economies are entitled to 100% APC waiver when they publish in a full open access journal.
- A 50% discount on the normal APC is also available to authors from countries defined by the World Bank as lower-middle income economies.